Online Giving FAQs
- Is online giving free?
- While not free, the cost is relatively low - and the cost is charged to the church, not to the giver.
- So what is the cost? Good question!
- Credit Cards (Except AMEX): 2.9% + $0.30 per donation
- American Express CC: 3.5% + $0.30 per donation
- Bank Account: 1% + $0.30 per donationSuggested
- Example: A $100 donation will cost $3.20 using a Credit Card and only $1.30 using a bank account.
- Can a giver cover the cost of a donation?
- Yes! Just enable the Cover card processing fees? option when filling out the donation form.
- Is it possible to have donations sent automatically?
- Yes! Just click the Setup Automated Giving? option when filling out the donation form.
- Is there an app I can give through so I don't have to go to the website each time?
- Crescent Lake uses Tithely to administer online giving. You can also give through the Tithe.ly App.
- Download the app:
- What if I want to avoid fees altogether?
- Please feel free to donate using any of the other methods listed below to avoid extra fees.
Other Giving Methods
If your bank supports online bill pay, you can send checks to Crescent Lake Christian Center. The process may vary with your bank, but if you have any questions, please let us know.
During the service we have an opportunity for any member to give.
If you are a guest to Crescent Lake, please do not feel obligated to give.
We offer this time as an opportunity for our congregation to worship God through giving back to Him the money that He has generously provided for us.
If you miss an opportunity to give in person and prefer not to give online, feel free to mail your gift to the following address:
Crescent Lake Christian Center
1250 Saint Louis Ave.
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024